Accreditation Information For Local Manufacturers
If you are a business or manufacturer that is seeking ECA-accreditation as part of a procurement initiative you can get in touch with our accreditation advisors via the button below. ECA regularly publish timely information regarding upcoming procurement opportunities via our email newsletters. ECA also participate in and run networking events for manufacturers and businesses in the industry.
Procurement Benefits Of ECA Accreditation
Accreditation with ECA has the following benefits:
- Exposes your business to tender opportunities for the procurement of uniforms, workwear and PPE for government departments and other organisations
- Aids in connecting your business to the relevant bodies who are seeking Australian made product
- Makes your business eligible to be listed on the Victorian Government’s Ethical Supplier Register to promote your business’s local manufacturing capabilities to procurement managers
- Aids with exposure and marketing of your business through ECA’s social media
- Gives your business the opportunity to be in involved in events held by ECA which focus specifically on local procurement opportunities and networking
- Opens your business to direct manufacturing referrals that come through ECA
The Victorian Government Procurement Policy
By becoming accredited, you are opening your business up to opportunities to supply locally made products to Victorian Government departments.
The Ethical Supplier Register
To be on the Ethical Supplier Register, suppliers of TCF uniforms and PPE manufactured in Australia must be accredited or in the process of seeking accreditation by ECA.
Action Items For Manufacturers Of Locally Made TCF Products
- Speak to an Accreditation Advisor at ECA about your manufacturing capabilities and the application process
- Review the Victorian Government Procurement Policy and Ethical Supplier Register to learn more about manufacturing opportunities with the Victorian Government
- Subscribe to the ECA newsletter to hear about events and opportunities relating to the supply of locally made TCF products